I sit up straight and look deep into my system and all that I can notice is this cute grin that takes me into deep thoughts that fill the spaces with so much of meaning. The memories that I recollect is all that keeps me going and the look that she wears gently clouds over my pea sized brains. I sit and wonder and ask myself, " What can be the Reason?
"Why is so diffucult to understand the simple language spoken by a human being while the dog's bark makes more sense!! Where did knowledge and language fail me that I am left with a feel that plays deep and heavy music in my soul. All I can think of is bitter understanding and smart ways of making me understand that we cannot have the moon no matter how hard we wish for it. But they say " Faith can move mountains ", so did I commit sin..!!..
When I say I mean it, the world looks at me and laughs; how about giving me a chance to prove myself and see that difference rather than sitting in the corner of the room and cribbing about the world which YOU are a part of.
Believe in the words that come from the heart and mock not sincerity for these are what will take us far and the world has been the biggest witness. To be challenged, is I feel the best way to bring out what is dormant. An erupted conscience can wreck civilizations where proving a point seems too minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment