To what I believe there is no beauty that can surpass..!! The great October beer fest felt incomplete after being a part of it, maybe just physically- neither was I mentally there nor Spiritually. The crowd roared with immense highness, on what we normally consider sin. The bands battled the lungs to ultimate shouts and the music blew the wind off. I was especially amazed by the way our traditional approach to life just died off for a few days 22th-24th. The skirts were the show stoppers, and the thrown up food was mind blowing. Immense laughter and carefree attitude prevailed across the ground highly organized for the craziest festival one would wish to attend. There were some too off their senses that anything hardly made sense to them.
Wondering why my post title reads "Ooooooops....!!!!!" - well its a really long story and I dedicate the write up to the owner of the name. Yeah Ooooooops is one of the best soul I have met on this cruel earth and I hope it stays that way for a really long time.
To what I believe there is no beauty that can surpass..!! The great October beer fest felt incomplete after being a part of it, maybe just physically- neither was I mentally there nor Spiritually. The crowd roared with immense highness, on what we normally consider sin. The bands battled the lungs to ultimate shouts and the music blew the wind off. I was especially amazed by the way our traditional approach to life just died off for a few days 22th-24th. The skirts were the show stoppers, and the thrown up food was mind blowing. Immense laughter and carefree attitude prevailed across the ground highly organized for the craziest festival one would wish to attend. There were some too off their senses that anything hardly made sense to them.
ReplyDeleteWondering why my post title reads "Ooooooops....!!!!!" - well its a really long story and I dedicate the write up to the owner of the name. Yeah Ooooooops is one of the best soul I have met on this cruel earth and I hope it stays that way for a really long time.
ReplyDelete